Yes, I am WAY behind on posting and am trying to play catch up! 
Ryan turned 4 the beginning of Feb. Since we were displaced from our home that week (b/c of the skunk) it was crazy around here! We were at our dear neighbor’s house the night before his birthday. She gave me a few decorations to put up so he would wake up to his birthday with a festive feel. He got to open his gifts at breakfast time and was thrilled to be spending his birthday with his special buddies, Ava and Harrison. We all enjoyed yummy cinnamon rolls, Ryan had a candle in his.


Ryan turned 4 the beginning of Feb. Since we were displaced from our home that week (b/c of the skunk) it was crazy around here! We were at our dear neighbor’s house the night before his birthday. She gave me a few decorations to put up so he would wake up to his birthday with a festive feel. He got to open his gifts at breakfast time and was thrilled to be spending his birthday with his special buddies, Ava and Harrison. We all enjoyed yummy cinnamon rolls, Ryan had a candle in his.

Since his birthday was on a Tues., Ryan and I went off to school to celebrate some more. I was to make cupcakes, but with our situation at the house, Pub*lix came to the rescue.

That night, we took Ryan to dinner at The Mell*ow Mushr**m. It was a great night with just the 4 of us. I was so emotional and worn out over all the dealings with the house, that I had a hard time celebrating differently than I had expected. To Ryan, it was no big deal! I am disappointed that I didn’t get more pictures from his special day. I wish I had been able to recount his 4th birthday better, but it was what is was.
A few weeks later we took him to Chattanooga where we met Jason's brother and his family. Ryan and our niece Katielaine are just a week apart. We had a great time!
Despite all the other stuff, we are just so thankful that God gave us Ryan. He is my funny little cuddle bug! To think back on what all we went through to get him here healthy, it is such a joy to watch him grow into a little boy! I love his sweet smile, his giggle, his imagination and sparkle in his eye. He is talking so much, sometimes non-stop, that you would never imagine that he was a boy who wasn’t talking at 26 months! My how they grow! I can’t wait to see how God grows him into the young man that he has planned for him to be.
We love you so much, Ryan!
1 comment:
What a sweet post. Happy belated birthday day, Big Boy Ryan! You have grown so much.
Post a Comment