Monday, November 16, 2009

Going for the Gold!

Nathan had his very first TaeKwonDo Tournament this weekend. He had been practicing and preparing for it and was so excited. We have been so impressed with how well he has done. He is really embracing this TKD thing and we decided we needed to get him to the tournament.


I had my wisdom teeth out on Thursday and bought a ticket to be able to see him. I was determined that if I could hold my head up and keep my eyes open, I was going! And that is just what I did. I am so glad it worked out for me to attend. It was so awesome to see him so exicted and trying his very best. My mom got to be there too! That was exciting for him to have her there to see it all. Jason took the video, while I attempted some still shots.


It was a long day, but very successful. Nathan walked away with 2 First Place (Gold) Medals! Yep, 2! He got 1st place for forms and 1st place for sparring! He wasn't nervous at all and afterwards he said , I feel like this is all a dream, except I KNOW I am not going to wake up looking at my bed!" He was quite proud of himself! He worked hard, so he should be.


Finally..... I have the video loaded!!!!

No comments: