In April we all had eye exams and all was well. Fast forward to July... Nathan had his 9 yr. check up at the pediatrician and "failed" his eye exam. I was shocked. Long story short, we took him back to the eye Dr. to be re-checked. Sure enough, his eyes had changed in just a few short months. I was worried that something was really wrong. The eye Dr. said it could have been due to a growth spurt. Anyway.... Nathan now has glasses.
I was afraid he was going to put up a fight, but Boy, was I wrong!! He was thrilled! Okay, really?? He was very careful to select the "right" glasses and was bummed he would have to wait a week to get them. Since he is nearsighted, he only has to wear them for distance.
Once he got them, the whole ride home was very comical (to me). He was shouting and exclaiming all the things he could see and read at a distance. We had no idea everything was blurry to him before. He can see clearly now and looks quite handsome too!
I was afraid he was going to put up a fight, but Boy, was I wrong!! He was thrilled! Okay, really?? He was very careful to select the "right" glasses and was bummed he would have to wait a week to get them. Since he is nearsighted, he only has to wear them for distance.
Once he got them, the whole ride home was very comical (to me). He was shouting and exclaiming all the things he could see and read at a distance. We had no idea everything was blurry to him before. He can see clearly now and looks quite handsome too!
3 comments:
So handsome!
Looks great!
I REALLY like them! I just showed the picture to Ethan and his first comment was "Hey, pretty cool!" Annabella also says "They look cool!" :) Preston's not around, but I'm sure his comment would be the same. LOL.
Love them, Nathan! You look great! Most of all, I'm glad you can see clearly now. That's pretty important stuff, huh? :)
Post a Comment