Boys are God's way of telling you your house is too neat!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Hello?
I had to share this because it made me laugh. So. Hard! I don't know what I would have done if I had actually seen this while out and about. Anyway.... enjoy! Go ahead, laugh. You know you want to.
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!
I am CRACKING UP!!!!!
Who in the world came up with that?
Ohhhhh.....
...trying to breath.
I'm still here! And I'm dying! I just showed Justin and I could barely talk!!!! He cracked up, too.
My body hurts from laughing.
Can I post this and link to you?
I too laughed til I hurt! That is some funny stuff right there! Yes, you can. Glad you could exercise from all the laughing. Now go eat more cupcakes!
I'm back. I had to see it again. I just can't get over it. Oh no...the belly laughs are starting again!
This made my night! Possibly day!
Can you imagine the two of us in the same room cackling over this? ;)
Yes, cackling in stereo! After all, we are the "Stereo Sisters." Who said it's only when we sing? :)
Good one! True! Haha!
You know what? I think I just realized half the reason why it's so funny. The expression on his face! Priceless!
Oh no. I'm laughing all over again.
Maybe it's just late. It's that time of night when everything is funny.
Post a Comment