Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're still here!

I know some of you have wondered if we've fallen off the face of the earth! Nope.... we're still here. Last Thursday was my last day of PT work. I am taking off for the summer with the boys. We've been busy trying to plan Nathan's birthday party and get the house/yard in shape. My sweet hubby has been doing such a GREAT job. I am so thankful that he is such a big help to me!! He spent his Sat. painting the front porch! It looks great, but it was a much longer job than he anticipated. I spent Sat. planting flowers. I just love fresh new flowers in the yard, don't you? Well, until the rabbits decide they are for their meals!!! ARGH! At least this time I KNOW it's the rabbits and didn't chew out my hubby thinking it was him with the weed eater. (Have you heard that story?? If not, I'll tell you sometime. It's kinda comical, now!) Anyway.... It was a busy and lazy weekend. Lazy because I ended up with a horrible migraine on Sat. and it stayed thru Sunday. Praise the Lord, it went away!!



Oh... did I mention that Jason and I are playing tennis? We've been playing once a week for the past several weeks. I forgot how much I loved playing tennis. It has been a long time since we've played. Jason gave me some good tips and "lessons" and last week.... he thought I had just been playing dumb and was holding out on him. Seriously... I was just 'in the groove' last week. Don't let me fool you, I'm not great on the court, but I am enjoying myself! We are going to play tonight and probably on Thurs. too. We'll see how it goes.



Speaking of tennis.... Nathan has decided that he wants to learn to play too. So with some birthday money, he bought a tennis racquet. So, Thurs. we plan to let him try his hand at tennis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to see pictures of the pretty flowers before Jason---uh, I mean---the rabbits mow them down. Hope the rabbits go to another neighborhood this year! I know that is annoying; my "rabbits" are round and slimy (snails). One day I have beautiful plants, the next, stubs.