Saturday, October 10, 2009

Farmer Andy and his baby cows






Farmer Andy visited Ryan's school Tues. with his baby cows. Nathan and I went to visit too. It was so cute to see all the kids excited. I noticed Ryan was REALLY hyper (which isn't really typical of him). I thought, "Wow, he must really be excited about these baby cows." I later was informed by the director that they had a special snack for their letter of the week, D. Any guesses? If you guessed Donuts.... you are right! I'm just wondering how MANY donuts he ate. He doesn't react to donuts like that when he eats one at home on a rare occassion! I'm just glad it wore off before pick up time!


We are so thankful that Ryan is loving his teacher's and his school. It was a BIG answer to prayer. Such a delight!

(I'm TRYING to post a video on here too, but am having great difficulty! I'll keep trying!)

No comments: