Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Going for Senior Green Belt
Nathan had his Green Belt Test in TKD on Saturday. He did very well! He was hoping he would pass. He did! We have the awards ceremony this week. He'll be a Sr. Green Belt. He is very excited.
In the video you will see him do 3 rounds of free sparring. They didn't practice a whole lot of free sparring during class. He did extremely well! I was impressed. You will see, he is the one bouncing like a ping pong ball. I put in red arrows to point to which one is him. It's hard to tell with all his gear on. He was so proud of himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fantastic, Nathan. You do that like a pro. You can be my bodyguard whenever we go somewhere, ok? GrandBob and I are very proud of your accomplishments. Keep up the good work and we'll come see you do this in person again. Love you.
Nathan, you're the coolest 8 year old nephew ever! I heard Ryan is learning from you, too. You are so great and this. Ethan's in swimming, but I bet after seeing this he's going to want to do TKD, too!!! :)
Congratulations on your new belt!
Post a Comment