Yay! The boys ate a great dinner tonight. The only way they can get dessert is if they eat their dinner. I had made some yummy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast the other day and BOY... were they a hit! I mean, come on...... they are CHOCOLATE with Chocolate Chips. If you all know my boys (Jason included) they LOVE chocolate. So there were 2 left and Nathan asked for one for dessert tonight. I gave him one and he gobbled it down. Jason was going to eat the other one, but Ryan spotted it and asked for it. Jason lovingly gave up chocolate (that's HUGE) for his little one. Needless to say... Ryan ate every bit of it he could. Don't you think?
Mmm Mmm Good!!

"Thanks, Daddy!"
Now that they are all gone..... I guess I'll have to make some more soon!
1 comment:
GO RYAN! That's my boy---CHOCOLATE is our theme!
Post a Comment