Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lovin' It

I can't tell you how much Nathan and Ryan have been lovin' seeing themselves on our blog! They just think it is really cool. They still take joy in the little things. Nathan REALLY loves to see how many comments "he" gets on the posts about him or Ryan and him. He will ask me..... "Did I get any more comments, Mommy? How many do I have now?" So....... for all of you readers..... visitors or whatever..... feel free to leave comments to make Nathan's day! He grins from ear to ear reading them, giggles a little and counts how many more he has than other posts. So see, this has turned into a learning tool.....a little Math can't hurt! Who knows, maybe I'll let him type his own post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Nathan would be a fine blogger. I'd love to hear about his events at school and time with his friends. He and Ryan certainly look great in their pictures here. I love you both.