Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day

As I said in my previous post, Sunday was not only Mother's Day, but Nathan's 7th birthday. It was a very special day, but not only because of those 2 things, but because I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom this year. That doesn't happen very often since we live so far apart. We had a wonderful family celebration with lots of extended family. Sunday was also my Aunt Ginny's birthday. My Uncle Randy put together a wonderful party for the birthday boy and girl and for all us moms! We had a great time seeing all our relatives.

So glad we could spend Mother's Day together this year, Mom! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sunday was a very special day for us. I am so glad I got to celebrate with you, my daughter, and to celebrate Nathan's birthday too. You are all the greatest blessing in my life.