Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fireproof

I removed the trailer. Click here to see it and learn more. http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

You may have already heard about this movie. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see it. It's from the same people that produced Facing the Giants. I love that movie and this one looks just as fabulous. We have a date set for opening weekend. Movies like this need to be promoted more, don't you think?! Looks like it will be powerful. (When you are done viewing it... you can pause it. Otherwise it will keep playing.)

2 comments:

Lowman Family said...

I saw this preview when Mitch and I went to a movie for our anniversary. It looks great and I hope it gets a lot of support!

Anonymous said...

That looks AWESOME!!!! First trailer I've seen for it, though I've heard of it. Had no idea what it was about. Yay! I have movie gift cards I can use to go see this.