What do you think of these beauties? I wonder how comfortable they are. Do you think they would be easy to walk/swim in? I doubt we will have any hurricanes here, so it doesn't really matter. My family on the other hand..... So. FL, you might need to step out in style during hurricane season with these. These made me laugh. Thanks, A, for e-mailing this picture to me!
3 comments:
Those are ridiculously nasty. An odd choice of words for an odd pair of shoes. Who comes up with this stuff??? "It's a shoe, it's a flipper, no it's a amputated duck foot!" Aggghhhhh!
Hmmm. Got curious about these after the pic. I said "Gee, I wonder how much they're selling these for?" Not that I would buy them! So I did a little research. Apparently they're not real, just an art exhibit. (Explains why I couldn't find a site selling them.) When you look closely, the labels on the box are pieces of paper glued to the box, but done poorly. There are art canvases next to the boxes. There's a fake orchid in the back with a price tag hanging and even something hanging on the wall with a tag...and I found the following quote:
"They're actually not real. Seems they were first designed for a fashion show and the picture of them in a store window is most likely an art gallery according to the comments on Snopes. But we wouldn't put it past Crocs to add them to next year's collection. Even money says Posh and Paris are wearing these next year on the beach."
That takes the fun out of it! Still a funny, but odd idea. Good for a laugh. :)
Oh, Gail!! Don't go getting all serious about these silly shoes! Of course they aren't real! Too funny! I can't believe you spent time researching this. You have a lot more time on your hands these days! :)
Post a Comment