Monday, September 29, 2008

Translation please!

As we were heading to church yesterday morning, we were chatting about various things. Somehow we got on the topic of Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching. As the boys relived tales of our Elf that visits us during the Christmas season we had lots of giggles. Nathan began listing 3 things he would like for Christmas. His list is as follows (as of right now): a mini pool table (our neighbors have one that he loves to play with), a telescope (he's been keeping a moon journal for school and is loving it) and some motorcycle toy that does flips and jumps (not quite sure what this is exactly). So, I ask Ryan what he would like for Christmas. His list: a mini pool table (he loves it too, not that he KNOWS how to play) and a Skeletope! I got so tickled! Jason had no idea what he was talking about. So, I translated for him!! Skeletope = Telescope! Can you tell he looks up to his big brother?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skeletope? That goes right along with "mazagine". Remember that one?

Like Mother, like son!

Karen said...

Yes, you are right! How could I forget that! He IS a momma's boy!! :)