Friday, September 19, 2008

Random

I am out of my slump! Instead I'm stressed! I've had a lot going on around here.... so sorry for the hiatus. Hopefully after this weekend life will slow down. Tonight is the big Fall Festival at Nathan's school. Being Volunteer Coordinator for PTO, I've had a lot to get done. I will be at the school pretty much ALL day (and night). I'm looking very forward to Cheetah Fest -- 1) because that means it will all be over soon, 2) we have some friends who are going to join us that don't even go to our school -- one of those being one of my dearest friends from B'ham. She and her family will be in town for the weekend. Tomorrow we are going to join them for a soccer game.

Sorry I don't have any exciting things to tell you or any cute little things the boys have been up to. I've been running too fast. It's all a blur. I hate feeling that way. I want to enjoy my family and my time with them. God has really shown me that I am not cut out to do too much too soon!

OH!! Not that you will find this exciting, but I do...... our Family Command Center is finally coming along and will be completed soon.

Are you ready for Fall? I am so ready.... except for my wardrobe. I LOVE FALL! Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin muffins, decorating, cool, brisk weather..... aahhh, just what I need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's still 95 here and it will always be 95 here. Can I come for a visit??? wink, wink! No really. Wish I could!!! JUST ME!!!! :)