Walt Disney! Nathan had to read a biography, write a report, make a poster and read the report in 1st person. He originally chose Shaquille O'Neil, but that book was too difficult. This summer Nathan got a book in the mail. A biography to be exact of Walt Disney. He had no interest in reading it until a few weeks ago when he HAD to do a biography report. Actually, he still wasn't interested, but I began reading it to him and he was hooked!
Nathan didn't really know who Walt Disney was and he DIDN'T really understand what Disney World was. After reading about Walt's life in the book, we did some research on the computer. We even looked up Disney World and the other theme parks on Google Earth. From that day on.... he knows a lot more about Disney World. So much so, that he's been bitten by the bug! He added to his Christmas list that he would like tickets to go to Disney World.
Today Nathan turned in his report and presented it to the class. He did such a great job! I was so proud of him.
4 comments:
What a neat report. I am glad he did well! He looks so cute behind that poster.
Love the cut out look ... very creative! Way to go Nathan!
Karen,
I loved the Christmas card we received of your boys. I can't believe how big they're getting. I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. Maybe we can get together some this Summer and let the kids play together so that we can get caught up on each others lives. Tell Jason we said hello.
God Bless,
Jeannie
How creative, Nathan! It looks like you worked very hard on your report! Way to go!
Post a Comment