Snow. That's something we don't see much of here. Well, today that changed. It began snowing around 10:30 am and it didn't stop until around 4:40 pm. We are expected to get between 6 to 10 inches today and tomorrow! As of around 6:00 tonight, we have about 4 1/2 inches. It was a blast to play in today. Jason got to leave work early. That was a nice treat. The best part was getting to bundle up and go outside so we could all play. It was like being a kid again. We had so much fun!
Video and Slide Show are below:
Here's the slide show:



2 comments:
Those are great pictures! I especially like the one of you sledding. What a big grin! Enjoy it. All we got was a lot of rain. Very gloomy here today as well.
Now I'm trying to remember my favorite part. Was it the boys almost hitting the car? (Only funny b/c they didn't!)...was it Jason grunting "I'm tired"?...was it Jason rolling over on himself down the hill?...or was it hearing one of the boys say in the background "Dad, am I bleeding?"?
That was great! Love the video and all the pictures. I want to do that, too!!!!
Post a Comment