Friday, January 29, 2010

Perfect ending

It was cold outside in the snow. Once inside, it seemed just perfect to make a batch of hot chocolate for us all. The boys and I like Peppermint hot chocolate. Daddy likes his chocolate and more chocolate - all the way chocolate! We sat by the fire and enjoyed the yummy hot cocoa.

Doesn't it look good?

For dinner we had grilled cheese and soup. This is a delicious creamy Zucchini soup (and it's not green). Don't tell the kids.... they don't know it's packed with yummy veggies. Oh, so yummy!


I would say it was a perfect ending to our snow filled day. Wonder what the rest of the weekend will be like?

1 comment:

Gail said...

Soup. Awesome. My J loves it.

And why does your grilled cheese look sooo much better than mine ever does? The bread. It's all in the bread.

Can I come for dinner?