Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Fun Run"

Nathan's school is having its 1st annual "Fun Run." This helps the kids meet their P.E. standards and helps the school raise money for classroom technology. If you are interested in helping Nathan, you can pledge one of two ways. You may either pledge a flat donation or you can pledge an amount per lap. (Of course we don't know how many laps he will run. That remains to be seen.) And what is a "Fun Run" without prizes for the kids? He has a chance to win a class pizza party, a tub of bubble gum (ummm... no thanks!), a Toy's R' Us giftcard, a Family Fun Pack to see a game of our city's baseball team, and/or an annual family pass to our local zoo. Nathan will need to turn in his pledge sheet and his money (flat donations) by Wed., April, 23rd. Please don't feel obligated, but I thought this was better than sending him door-to-door. I won't allow that. :) So.... if you want to help Nathan, please either leave a comment or e-mail me. After the "Fun Run," I will be sure to post the results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count on us to help. When do we have to pay? Does he take credit cards? Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Oh, great! If you are wanting to give a "flat" donation, he needs to turn in the money on April, 23rd. If you want to pay him per lap, that will be due by May 9th (I believe). I will have to double check that one.

Lowman Family said...

We will make a flat donation. Just remind me closer to time. Thanks!