Sunday, October 5, 2008

His plan

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I am also learning to "Be still" (somewhat), I'm still learning and working on that one. Life has seemed like such a whirlwind since about June. I am really ready for things to be different. I feel like God is at work, but I'm not sure where He is taking me. Therefore, I am trying to rely on Him and go where he leads. This isn't always so easy. I don't really like some of the path that He's had me on lately. I know there is a reason and He has a plan.
I love the Journey women's devotional book/magazine and am so excited when I can actually find one at church. I happened to be so lucky the beginning of Sept. However, it didn't make it into the house until the end of Sept. I had lost it! I searched for it several times, but couldn't find it. I was bummed. Anyway... I began thinking about it and praying that God would help me find it. Well, I don't know why I didn't do that sooner, because guess what!? I found it that very afternoon. Of course it was the last day of Sept. But at this point, I didn't care. I was just so happy to have found it. For those of you who don't know me, well, I am a little anal! I am pretty systematic or like to be anyway! It kind of bothers me to be doing a Sept. devotional in Oct. and the days don't match up! I am looking past that and so glad God is helping me to do that! Because let me tell you.... these past few days, the devotionals I've read have been EXACTLY what I've needed now. God is so good like that! I guess it was His plan all along to have me lose the Sept. devotional for just a little while.

No comments: