
"Mommy, I be helper for you?" That's is Ryan's way of asking if he can help me with something. He is real big into helping do chores around the house lately (he's selective though). This afternoon it was emptying the dishwasher. He had a hard time reaching to put things away in cabinets or drawers, but he did the best he could. When the dishwasher was unloaded he asked if he could close it. I told him we needed to put a few dirty things in first. So, I handed him the safe things that he could help with. I turn around to find this......

He said, "This dirty! I clean it for you!" After laughing I informed him that that was what a dishwasher did.... washed dishes. He didn't need to lick them all! However, could you blame him when it had pumpkin bar left on it??? Yum!


That's my little helper!
2 comments:
He is growing up so fast! I still remember visiting you in the hospital while you were on bed rest. :)
What a funny little guy. I'm cracking up! :) Tell him Aunt Gail loves him and says "HI!"!!!
Post a Comment