Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here We Go AGAIN!

We love getting snow! We've had fun playing in it and then coming in to warm up. Who doesn't love a good snowball fight, some sledding and being pulled around on the sled and making a snowman (which we haven't done yet -- shame on us, I know!). I think the boys' favorite part is warming by the fire afterwards with a cup of hot chocolate.



The boys haven't had a full week of school YET since after Christmas break. Looks like this week will follow the SAME pattern! We are due for more snow tonight and tomorrow. I love having my boys home, I really do. I however think that they are missing important stuff at school. They are moving SO fast and it's hard enough to catch it all, but being out is no help!



Looks like we may have some tutoring going on tomorrow.... well, after the snowball fight and maybe our final chance to make that snowman. If we get enough snow.... maybe a snow fort!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

I totally agree! I love the time home with Addie, but I've got stuff to teach!

Bring on the warmer weather! :)

Becky said...

I definitely need to be there now---read my post today on my blog. I'd give anything for snow rather than gloom which we've had more than our share of! Tornado warnings for this evening. Wonderful Florida winter! NOT!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Looks like I have to read your blog to find out there's a tornado warning in my area. I had no clue. That's what I get for never turning on the TV. My house is noisy enough.

ANYWAY...wish we could come have a snowball fight with you. A snowball ANYTHING! The kids would love that. I don't mind visiting it, but I'll leave it to you to live in it.

Have fun...and hit the books, kids!

Karen said...

Hey, Mrs. Jackson! I KNOW you love your snow days with Addie. The kids at school LOVE being off too. But my goodness the curriculum is just moving w-a-y to quickly. I am fearful that mastery is not there before movin' on. I have a problem with that. Anyway... off that soapbox. Thanks for stopping by. We miss you at CRES!!