* Photosh*p Elements
* Our Nik*n SLR camera/photography
* Working with yeast :)
* Well, that's all I can think of to list right now. I KNOW there is more. This is enough to start with.
Today, I sat down and worked with PSE to play/learn. AND I actually accomplished some stuff. I was quite proud of myself!
and with a little change
I created ALL of it! Yay, me!!


4 comments:
Um excuse me. How in the world did I miss that you had a blog???? What tha??? I have a lot of catching up to do!
Ooh. I like that! Really cute. Good job!
Well, hey Sandra! Um, I don't know how you were unaware of my blog before now. Unfortunately I am not that great at posting consistently. Maybe I should add that to my list of things to learn. Haha. So glad you stopped by. Please feel free to scroll on thru and read all that's on here. Can't wait to get started on K's letters for you. Hoping I can create some "ideas" on PSE to be able to show you. With Ryan sick right now, that cancels my plans for looking for wooden letters tomorrow. :( We'll talk soon.
Thanks, Gail. I can follow instructions. The big part will be doing it from scratch all on my own. I need you to show me what all you've learned. Just ANOTHER reason you should come visit.
Post a Comment