Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This blogs for you.... Mom!

So I've been told I need to be blogging again. Really? Eh, I don't know. Here I am though. Kind of lost my gumption, I guess.

As I am sitting here with a sick child at home, I've been playing with my Photoshop Elements program. I am trying to figure it out. I'd love to learn how to use my camera better and how to edit my pictures. I mean, I do have 2 great subjects to photograph. ;) And well, since I don't have the moolah to get pictures made as often as I would like, then I guess it's time for me to learn how to do it myself! Can I get an, Amen?

Here are 2 pictures I took last year of the boys. I played around a bit with the editing. Still could use some work, but I don't think they are too bad (for a 1st attempt). So Mom, for your viewing enjoyment. Here are my favorite boys!!!

So serious, huh?



Precious face!!


Oh, and Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hola! Yay...for all of it...the post, the editing work, the pics! They are great! And yes, you have two of the best subjects...so get on it! We want more!

Karen said...

Gotta work on the editing. I have LOTS to learn.... not just the editing part though.

Becky said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can hardly write this for the tears in my eyes. I love it! So great to see the beautiful faces of my sweet little TN guys. Keep on shooting, editing, writing, whatever you need to do. I love hearing and seeing what you are doing. Happy New Year is right!!!!