I love our boys! They are so much fun. I am really enjoying seeing them interact with each other. They are so sweet and keep me laughing. One night I was reading with them before bed. We had finished reading and they were talking and playing. This is how the conversation went:
(Ryan calls Nathan -- Naysay)
N: "Hey, Ryan my name's not Naysay. Can you please call me Nathan?"
R: "No!"
N: "Ryan! Say NATHAN! Can you say that? Say Nathan."
R: "Umm.... no."
Me: "Hey, Ryan, you can say Nathan. Try it."
R: "Naysin."
N: "Not NaySssin," "th." Say NaTHan."
R: "Already" (meaning, I already did)
Me: "Nathan, he's doing the best he can. He'll learn."
N: (Real sweet) "Hey Ryan, when you get to 1st grade like me, if you have my teacher you will learn all about the "TH" brother..... THirsty THeodore. Just like my name has "th." See NaTHan."
R: "Oh, ok Naysay!!"
By the way..... another thing that Ryan calls Nathan is "Honey!" Nathan hates it! Nathan tells him, "Ryan! MY NAME'S NOT HONEY!" (I just have to laugh).
One more quick funny.
The other night we were getting close to the house and we passed a big field with cows.
Ryan noticed them and said "Oh, look cows! Them eating gwass (grass)."
N: "Yep, they are. They're like lawn mowers. We'll actually, lawn moo-ers."
We all got tickled about that!
Thank you Lord for their silly little tidbits! As Ryan would say, "They quack (crack) me up!"
1 comment:
LOVE it! :)
Good job, Nathan, teaching your little brother about the h brothers! I always knew you were a great big brother! :)
Love,
Miss W.
Post a Comment