Saturday was the big day.... Nathan's first soccer game. His team was split into 2 teams of 6 so they could play 4 on 4. I'm not sure he really quite understood what to do, but then again.... his coach hasn't taught them a whole lot. All in all Nathan (#14) did very well. Our team, "Chick-fil-a", scored 3 points before the other team scored 1. He was pretty excited about that. However, they came back and beat us 4-3. It was a cold windy day and I know they were glad to be done and get inside where it was warmer. (At least I was!) Here are a few pictures of the big game!
The cutest little cheerleader!
He was so proud of his big brother!
2 comments:
I'm SO excited he finally got to play! :) I'll definitely ask him about it tomorrow! :)
Good going, Nathan! I hope you like soccer and your team will win soon.
Post a Comment