Wednesday, April 30, 2008
New Feature
So.... what do you think? I've added music to our blog. It's some of our favorite songs. There were a few songs, I couldn't find to add. I'll keep searching. I want to hear your opinions. I know I have people out there lurking.... umm, I mean, looking, but you don't post any comments! I want your feedback. You don't have to like the songs. I just like the feature. I have it set to random selection so it doesn't always start with the same song. You can also click on any song in the playlist to hear that particular song, if you wish. By the way.... if you get too distracted, you can turn the sound all the way down. It's on the far right hand side of the box where the playlist is. (Or you could always turn down the volume on your computer!) Don't be shy......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like!
lurking in Birmingham!!! So glad to be able to keep up with you guys now!
Hey, Sallie!! So glad to "hear" from you. I keep up with you all on your blog! Love it!!
Post a Comment