Thursday, March 5, 2009

Laid up

What a year this has been so far! The latest is that my back has decided to "go out." It's been about 2 yrs.or so since this has happened. It's never fun, but I didn't choose this either. I didn't even do anything cool or stupid. I don't have a great story to tell about it. All I can say is it doesn't want to work. I couldn't move or walk. I had to call Jason to turn around and head back home on his way in to work yesterday morning. Somehow he was able to get me to the doctor. I am now on a Steroid pack and am feeling somewhat better today. I can get out of bed w/o help and I can walk. Albeit, slowly and awkward, but I can move.



I think God is saying I need to rest and do nothing for a bit. So.... that's what I am doing. By the way..... it is so wonderful to have a laptop during this trial!!



I'll take prayers for a quick recovery if you wish!



(I am still hoping to post about Ryan's b-day and our trip!)

2 comments:

Jo from Dixie said...

Of course I'll be praying for your recovery. Hope it's swift. Take care.

A Cane in Gator Country said...

I know how you feel. I herniated a disk on 01 and every once in a while it goes out. Last time it was because i sneezed. I will be praying for sure.