Nathan and Ryan were due for haircuts so Saturday was the plan to get that done. Ryan LOVES to get his haircut. Nathan on the other hand, not so much! He has gotten better over the years. Anyway.... at the last minute I decided to take them somewhere different. I am so glad we did!
They looked so good afterwards!!! Jason even ended up getting his haircut too! The girl that cut their hair did a great job. She styled Ryan's very differently than he'd ever had it. He was pumped!!
Take a look........ it's a little messy here after playing outside, but you get the idea! :)
3 comments:
Very cute! Gotta love the mohawk look.
Who is that cutie? Love it! Can't wait to see him in person. Coming soon!
Wow! Ryan looks so much older!! I think he looks more like Nathan now, too. So cute! :)
P.S. I still love running into Nathan in the hallway! Every time that happens, I always pray that my students don't ever get to "grown-up" to enjoy seeing me like that... :) It makes my day to see him so excited! :)
Post a Comment