Friday, March 27, 2009

The Striped Calico Tiger



Last Friday, Nathan came home from school BEAMING! He told me he had a surprise. He took something out of his pack back very carefully. It was wrapped in 3 layers of newspaper.

For the past several weeks, Nathan had been telling me that he was working on something VERY special in art class. He was about to come out of his skin with excitement as I gently unwrapped the gift. When I opened it up he told me all about it. He had worked so hard on it and was so proud of his accomplishment. My heart was overflowing with joy! I was so glad to see him excited!

He made a bowl, but not just any bowl. A beautiful colored bowl. He had a specific name for it. It's a striped calico tiger bowl.
Saturday for breakfast he had cereal out of his special bowl. He of course thought the cereal was much better in his bowl.

1 comment:

Grandmommy said...

Very cute---good little artist. I bet anything tastes better in that bowl, Nathan.