We just got home from church tonight. It is so awesome to see how God is bringing us together as a church family to plan for our first multi-site campus. The fact that He has chosen us to help start it is very exciting.
However, I can't seem to shake the feeling that Satan is really not liking this plan. :) It seems that he has tried quite a few things lately to attack us and pull us away. Today has been one of those days that I feel Satan attacking me spiritually and emotionally. I hate those days!! I am really working on focusing my thoughts on God and not listen to the garbage Satan is filling my head with.
Tonight, in training, we talked about our place of service in the church. We are to be praying about where God wants each of us to use our gifts/talents to serve Him at the new South campus. I pray that God will reveal to us without a doubt exactly where we are to be serving.
My other prayer is that I will support Jason in his area of service. Even though it may not be MY area (gift/talent) or even comfort zone, I want to help and encourage him.
On another note, the homeschooling idea is still in the back of my mind. I have almost finished reading another book as part of my research. I still don't have a peace, one way or the other. I feel like I am so swamped with info. in my head, that I really need to sit down and sort it all out. I just don't know where to begin! This week several of us contemplating homeschooling are getting together with some homeschool moms in our area. It will be a great Q & A time and hopefully will help me see a bigger picture. I continue to wait and see where God will lead.
I will seek Him in all things!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
1 comment:
Oh, Karen. I will be praying for your peace in everything that is going on and that the answers will be provided...soon. Satan hates to see God's people moving and sharing and expanding the gospel and he will do whatever it takes to try to stop us. Don't give up. Know that your sisters in Christ will be lifting you up. All my love, Jeannie
Post a Comment