Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Future Green Belt



Nathan tested for his Green belt a few weeks ago. He of course passed. He now has his sparring gear and attended his sparring clinic last Saturday. He should begin sparring this week. Of course he is sooooo excited.







He couldn't wait to put on his sparring gear the day he got it. Before we even got out of the parking lot, he was putting it on. I got so tickled and had to snap a couple shots. Ryan had to try on the helmet too! So funny!

3 comments:

Jo from Dixie said...

That is so cool! I'm glad he's enjoying the sport.

GiGi said...

Granny Mildred and GiGi think you did a FABULOUS job testing for your green belt. Thank you for sharing the video...it was wonderful!
GiGi

Grandmommy said...

I'm so proud of you, Nathan. You are doing great and I look forward to seeing you spar when we come next time. Way to go!