
Here we go! 4, 3, 2, 1, Blast Off!! Today is the day! I don't feel completely on top of things, which is very unsettling for me. Jason and I have really felt Satan attacking each of us this weekend. Last night as we were talking and praying about it, it really didn't catch me off guard when Jason said he was feeling attacked too. Satan will do anything to keep us from accomplishing what is right.
Friday night I started with a migraine. (Talk about blast off! I thought my head was going to blast off!) It continued to get worse throughout the weekend. I finally felt half-way normal yesterday and made it to church last night. I am so glad I did. It was just what I needed.
After we got home, I started looking at our curriculum and getting set up for our first day of homeschooling. I began to get overwhelmed and nervous. My mind was racing and I began to have doubts about doing this! Why, I thought? It was nothing other than Satan trying to knock me off my feet.
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has called us to homes chool this year. With Him on our side and with His guidance, we can do this!
So here I sit, typing this with another bad headache, but I am determined to do this! Satan is trying again to stop me! But I am dressed for battle... spiritual battle. I have on the full armor of God.
Ephesians 6:11-17 (NLT)
Use every piece of God's armor to resist the enemy in the time of evil, so that after the battle you will be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the sturdy belt of truth, the body armor of God's righteousness for shoes, and put on the peace that comes from the Good News, so that you will be fully prepared. In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan. Put on salvation as your helmet and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
God give me the strength to get through this day. Help us to look to you and persevere.
No comments:
Post a Comment