Monday, April 11, 2011

Recipe: Sweet Potato Pancakes

These are so easy and so yummy!  I have made pumpkin pancakes that were just as delicious, but not quite as simple.  This recipe was given to me by my sweet neighbor.  Thanks for sharing, D!

Sweet Potato Pancakes

1 cup Pancake Mix
1 cup water
1/2 cup sweet potato puree
cinnamon to taste (I used a tsp. or more.  I didn't really measure)

Mix together and pour batter on to a griddle or hot skillet.  Cook just like you would any pancakes.

Hope you enjoy them.  Sorry, I don't have a picture.

3 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Off to get some sweet potatoes!!! Well...in the morning, but I'm excited to try these!

Thanks! Hope my kids will eat them.

Sophisticated Steps

Becky said...

So you can use something like Bisquick? And you use no egg? I'll have to try this. Sounds yummy.

Karen said...

I haven't tried Bisquick. That's a baking mix. I used the store brand pancake/waffle mix... only add water kind of mix.