Twelve years ago today I became Mrs. Jason ******! It's amazing to me that 12 years have flown by (some days it seems to have flown). I remember that wonderful day twelve years ago. It was one of the best days of my life. To be able to marry the man that God had chosen for ME was incredible. I remember the look on Jason's face and him mouthing the word, "WOW" over and over as he saw me coming down the aisle with my dad. It was PRICELESS! Our wedding day was so very special in so many ways.
One thing that made it truly special was having my dad not only give me away but marrying us too! Our wedding was such a worshipful experience. I could feel God's presence with us the whole time. Jason even sang to me at our wedding. Well, he had it recorded and we played the recording. I didn't know until he got in town for our wedding that he had done that. I was so excited! It was such an act of love... I couldn't believe he had done that!
Jason has always gone out of his way to make me feel special. I love that about him! Twelve years is a long time in some ways, but I am just excited to see what God has in store for us in the next twelve years and then some!
Jason: Thank you for loving me and for guiding our family in the way of the Lord! You are an incredible person, husband and father. I love you more and more each day! Even though these twelve years may not have all been exactly how we would have planned, I believe we are stronger today because of the things we have endured. I can't imagine not having you by my side every day and night. I thank God for giving you to me and for allowing me to be your wife! I love you!!
1 comment:
Congrats on the 12 years. Its great to hear from you and what God has been up to with you.
Post a Comment