Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lazy Day

It was another day off from school today. Snow, ice and sleet were in our forecast. It did snow. There was sleet and possibly some ice on the roads. I don't know for sure, I didn't venture out! However, the snow didn't last but maybe 30 mins. and it didn't even fully cover the ground! What a bummer! Not that I wanted a blizzard, but I do enjoy watching the snow fall. Enough to play in would be nice. I guess. Maybe not. It's cold!

They boys and I hung out here around the house and enjoyed playing, reading and getting things done. I love days like this! I don't have to have a snow day to be able to be lazy, but it makes me feel like it's okay for some reason! Anyway, I sure was thankful.

The boys loved the big "fort" we made out of chairs, blankets, etc. filled with pillows, stuffed animals, blanket, books and of course flashlights. (Oh, Man! I forgot to take a picture!!!) Hmm..... snow is in the forecast for Friday! Maybe we'll build another "fort" and have another lazy day! Could I be so lucky???

1 comment:

Jo from Dixie said...

Love those days! Wish we could get some snow. We've had several hints at it, but it never comes. Hope it snows for you again this week. Enjoy!