Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To the dentist we go

UPDATE: Ryan's tooth will probably be just fine. We will just need to watch it closely and make sure it doesn't abscess. OOOH, how I sure pray that doesn't happen!

I am taking Ryan to the dentist tomorrow for him to check out one of Ryan's top front teeth. I noticed the week before Christmas that is was turning dark! I had to really examine my brain to try and think if he had done something to it. Well, if you know Ryan, he keeps us hoppin'. He is as sweet as can be, bless his heart! He just can't seem to keep from running into something, jumping off of something, banging into something, staying upright on both feet! We've often wondered if we needed to check and see if Children's Hospital in town has a "frequent flyer/visitor pass." Knock on wood, it's been almost a year since we've been to the ER! (I sure hope I didn't just jinx something!)

Anyway, after racking my brain, I remember that he had fallen (somewhere/somehow). It wasn't a major fall, obviously if I can't even remember the incident clearly. However, he hit just "right" and has done something to his tooth. It doesn't hurt, for which I am glad. I just hope everything is okay. We'll see what the dentist has to report in the morning!

No comments: