I really feel like our family is heading for some changes this year. I'm still not quite certain what God has in store, but I am ready to see what He brings.
Yes,I am still contemplating the whole homeschooling idea and have really been wavering back and forth. I don't feel that I have a peace either way just yet, so I continue to seek God's will for us in this matter.
Also,God is leading our church to start a new campus in our area. This will be the first multi-site campus with others to follow down the road. We currently drive 20-25 mins. to church. That may not seem like a whole lot to some, but it does keep us from being as involved as we'd like. With the expansion of starting a south campus we will be able to be much more involved. We had our "1st service" Christmas Eve. It was awesome!
Last night was a commitment service for those who feel called to help start this church plant in our area. We really feel that God is calling our family to be core participants in this new endeavor. I am really excited to see where He leads us and how He will open the doors in our community. We are still in the preparation/planning stages right now, but the plan is to begin services in September. I'll try to keep you posted on the progress.
Please join us in praying for us to be obedient to what God has planned for us in these new changes in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment