Sunday, January 18, 2009

Basketball

This is Nathan's 2nd year playing basketball. He's got a different team and coach this year. Although, I don't know if this is "his sport," he does fairly well and enjoys it. There is still so much for him to learn. He can be really hard on himself, he thinks he should play like a pro. His team is called the Hammerheads. They've won 3 games so far this season. Yesterday they played a really tough team. Coach told the boys at practice Friday night that the team they were going to play Saturday beat a team that beat then their first game 21-2 (or something sad like that). Well, the Hammerheads had a victory yesterday against the tough opponents! I was so proud of the team working hard and doing their best. It's been fun to watch how they've learned and applied the things that coach has been teaching them.

I caught last weeks game on video. I am going to see if Jason can help me figure out how to load that on here... don't worry, not all of it!

They won last week too.... 14-5 and Nathan got the MVP award for that game. He was pumped!

No comments: