Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Oh, tooth fairy!"


Nathan lost his other bottom front tooth tonight. He permanent tooth was already popping through. He was so hesitant to get his baby tooth out. After a LOT of wiggling and distraction, we got it loose enough for Jason to pull it. Whew! What an ordeal! This one bled a lot more than the first one. I did realize one thing..... we need to stop trying to pull them out right at bedtime!


He is excited to have it out and says, "Gosh, it sure feels funny!" Oh, the joys of childhood! He thinks the tooth fairy will bring him $5 for this one or maybe $3. Is each tooth supposed to be worth little a more? Maybe the longer you have them, the more valuable they become???? Uh, seriously. It's a baby tooth. It's precious, yes, but that precious? Not. But then who am I to say, it's up to the tooth fairy, right?! ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, the tooth fairy knows all about inflation and I'm sure that tooth is worth a fortune now. However, we are in a bad economy so you may have to settle for less. Ask Mom or Dad to explain the situation!!! Hey, I never got a penny for the one I swallowed when I was a kid. Yep, it's true!