I've been thinking about it for quite sometime now, but that's about all I've done. Mainly b/c I start to panic when I think about it too much! However, I can't seem to get it off my mind. I am starting to prayerfully think it over and see what God thinks I should do. I guess I didn't really take it to Him before now, because I am kind of afraid what his answer might be. I KNOW I shouldn't feel this way, so I am taking the next step and going to be still and see where He leads, how He chooses.
There are so many questions I have about it all...... what am I talking about????? Homeschooling!! Yes, homeschooling. I have many reasons for even considering it and many more for not. Having a degree in education, you would think that it's a no-brainer. That is not my case. I have so much swirling around in my head and honestly I have no clue where to even begin.
So, as I begin to see what God thinks is best in this situation for our family, would you kindly consider praying for me on this? I sure would appreciate it!
4 comments:
Wow, that is a lot to consider. I think I take a similar approach to what you do. I don't even want to really think or pray about it because I really don't want to hear "yes". I know that is wrong and I have slowly been praying about it more and more. I will pray for you as well. Thanks for sharing that.
You know we will be praying for your decision and for God's will to ultimately be done. I know you will make the right choice, whatever it may be. God Bless!
you know we love homeschooling, BUT it's NOT for everyone. No matter what you do, it will seem chaotic the first few weeks, months, year ... but after all the kinks straighten out, it can be a huge blessing.
I want what's best for your boys and your family. I will pray that God directs your path.
AND if you want me to take you around to see what others are doing in mid-TN, let me know!
Oh, Meredith..... that would be awesome. I would certainly love that. I have soooo many questions. I checked out 2 books at the church library and have a hold on one that is out right now. Thank you. Let me know when we can do that. That would be a huge help!!
Love you!
Post a Comment